Friday, February 24, 2006

boos!
well this week is okay lar.
nothing particular happy nor sad happened.
though it passed pretty quickly!

hahas wells snrs won their match((:
they soo totally ROCK!

and my lost library book was found!
tht saved me $22!!

and im not quite sure.

wells tests so far are pretty okays.
but i HATE mr neo!
he's like AHH!

and he is really pissing me more each day!
like for x country instead of congratulating me or stuffs.
he's like aiyoh aileen why you nvr get first?!
like whatever you run confirmed get sec last!

and he's like PURPOSELY changing my place!
well you can't stand me neither can I stand YOU!
and most prob the whole class can't too!

AHH!
oh wells i shant watse my breath and effort on him!

today i went out with sherlyn.
like 7 smtg.
went to watch rumor has it.
it's alrites..

tml's sonia's birthday!
goin out with them too!
oh wells.

i'm freakin tired lar!
goin to slp!
tml still got some meeting and training!
FREAKIN EARLY IN E MORNING!
DAMN.


hahas k then tatas!

snr kim! hello!hahas love ya too!!((:and about HER we'll see!hahas fine but she doesnt like me!she only LOVES you!hahas are you happy!?

cheryl! hahas i will thank you my dear!(:

jim! hahas jim you lousy lar!!hahas catch cannot catch throw cannot throw!hahas what can you do?!hahas man you CAN'T even be a MONKEY!

maddy! hahas my sentiments exactly!!

No comments: